|| एकदंताय विद्महे, वक्रतुण्डाय धीमहि,
तन्नो दंती प्रचोदयात् ||
We pray to the one with a single tusk,
who is omnipresent. We pray for greater
intellect and wisdom to the Lord with
the curved elephant-shaped trunk.
The Ganesh Rudraksha can help you overcome obstacles in your life.
General Benefits: Presence of a trunk like stem in a Rudraksha is called Ganesh Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is believed to remove obstacles, brings luck and prosperity and also give blessing to start a new work. It guides and blesses the wearer in every sphere of life. As lord Ganesh is lord of wisdom and intellect it is therefore good for students as per our experience with the customers so far.
Spiritual Benefits: As per the Shastras Lord Ganesha bestows his grace on people who wear / worship this Rudraksha.
Health Benefits: It is said to reduce anxiety.
As Ganesh Chaturthi, the auspicious birthday of Lord Ganesha is upon us, it is a very auspicious time to bring home blessings in the form of His Rudraksha.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.